Monday, March 14, 2016

March 2016...Return of the throat thing...

March 2016

Return of the "Throat Thing"

With March comes more sunlight, nicer weather, and a greater opportunity for exercising outdoors.
In the last few weeks, I've been hiking again and bicycling regularly and without an issue. I've aso been lucky enough to do floor aerobics regularly in my home wthout any major physical hindrance.

I was symptom free for days, and then I started to get a very slight arthritic pain in my left hand again, and a little pain in my knee caps. This comes and goes.

Then, as I was falling asleep one night, I started having really intense dreams that were so intense that I had to sit up fast. It was like right before falling asleep, I'd start to dream and see a face or an object, and then it felt like it was coming alive, right out of my head.

These visions scared me enough to make me jump up out of bed.

What's even more interesting, is that everytime I've ever had this sensation with Lyme, I also started to get the dreaded "Throat Thing".

The Throat Thing is a sensation almost like you forget how to swallow, or like you can't swallow.

It makes your anxiety peak at sky high rates, because you feel like you can't swallow, but you actually can.

Due to it's reaction to anti inflammatory's, I believe that this is the throat swelling due to die off.

Kind of like a Herxheimer reaction.

Instead of using Ibuprofen to lesson the affects of this, I started using Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine 500 mgs by Pure Encapsulations. It works wonderfully as an anti inflammatory agent.

The good news about this round of the Throat Thing, is that it was much less intense than before which means that slowly but surely, this holistic take on Lyme treatment is working.





No comments:

Post a Comment