Wednesday, October 11, 2017

How I recovered, and affordable treatment options for people without insurance or cash


For starters, I got caught at day 8.

This isn't to dishearten anyone, or to say that I don't believe those who got caught later or those with Late Stage Lyme won't or can't.

I know for a fact they do and can, and even with out an LLMD. 

Some of the people I have spoken to, have even said that LLMDs made them worse.

My first LLMD was a genius, but he abandoned me after a regular MD started asking questions about his practice. My second LLMD was a total and utter quack.

Diet helped me immensely. A high protein Paleo diet did the world for me.

Antibiotic, multiple types, including Doxy, Augmentin and Biaxin were used during my year and a half of treatment.

Stimulating my Vagus Nerve, which is a natural anti inflammatory, helped me immensely. (I will post about how to do this at home separately)

Singing, dancing, hiking, creating and working out in the sun helped me to heal.I also had to cut out the toxic people in my life, including my own family members. Energy is a real thing. It can help you or hinder you.

I had to move my residence, to a place with Well water to avoid city water contents. I do believe city water keeps many sick. But I know a few with city water who have recovered. It isnt a death sentence.

Herbs also helped me to heal. And vitamins.

Buhner protocol, Oreganol Ps73 solution, Curcumin, Vitamin C and D, high salt diet, Garlic. Hot baths. Detoxing. These all helped. 

Apples came to the rescue several times with herxing as well. 

Cat's Claw. Serrapeptase. Grape fruit seed extract. Coconut oil. Sobriety.

All helped and now I am fine. 




1 comment:

  1. You are not mentioning chaga, which you earlier have wrote about.

    ReplyDelete