Saturday, February 20, 2016

On Honey and making new Lyme friends...


Lyme disease is opening so many new doors for me, and introducing me to so many new people. Some of the kindest and most empathetic people I have ever met are recent additions to my world. I am grateful for this. It also aided me to realize just how MANY people out there are suffering.

My guy will come in from work, and tell me "So and so has Lyme, too!" or "So and so's wife had Lyme."

I get onto places like MD Junction for support from others. Hundreds of people are constantly on the board, all for the same thing.

If you have Lyme Disease, MD Junction is a great place, where you will receive many answers to your anxious thoughts via both doctors and other Lymies in different stages of Lyme. I highly recommend it, and have never been disappointed with any of my visits to that page.

A very helpful Lyme Activist from Iowa named Betty G. will help you out and show you around.

Oh yes, and I wanted to share with you the beautiful medicinal honey that had finally come in the mail today.

The Good Doctor prescribed one tablespoon at bedtime, which works fine for a cup of tea. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment