Saturday, February 20, 2016

Winter detoxing and Lyme


Some days I have the ability to exercise, but then I have to heal the next day. Back to back exercises don't do well with me. I start to get the stiffness in my lower back and can't continue. I hope this leaves me upon remission. I miss being as active as I was. The exercise I do get serves as a great detox for the body.

As does using my home sauna. Steaming for twenty minutes daily detoxes as much as the liver does in 24 hrs. The steam is also relaxing.

Another way I detox is by taking Chlorella in capsule form daily, and by adding Tamarind pulp to my regular diet.

As I have stated in earlier posts, detox is absolutely necessary in Lyme treatment, and Epsom salts lost my vote after I read that they could possibly send lead into your pores.





No comments:

Post a Comment