Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 27, 2015...Still waiting for LB core protocol and anxiety reigns supreme



Today I did some more research, and I read that after remission, Lyme can come back and often does. Does this mean I'll have to be on medication forever? Will I have to always be waiting for remission to end and then head back to an LLMD every time it comes back?

So basically, my LLMD owns me now? I truly hope this isn't the case. I don't think I could handle it.

I was also reading, and saw that many people's brains were affected with lesions from Lyme. Does this stuff go away? Will I ever be able to lead a normal existence again? What if I can't afford the treatment everytime?

Lyme can be fatal if not treated, but it never really goes away, so does that mean it's killing me now?

What about when I'm old?

I just want to go back to how I used to be. I don't want to have to depend on a doctor for the rest of my life.

Needless to say, my anxiety is not doing the best today. I have been really anxious as I'm waiting for my LB Core protocol to come in the mail, and right now I'm on nothing to fight anything but the Candida.

Two deep breaths, and time to stop stressing, and take it one step at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment